viernes, 30 de abril de 2010

atomización vs. frivolidad


+
I'm sorry, sooo sorry, but these is one of those days
when I can't take abstraction anymore, especially when it comes to my project...cannot stand it!
"Well, it is a station, alright, and a market, alright, and, last but not least, it works, alright... then what is it? The floor plan is boring... for fu**** sake!"
That is so not architecture... let's give another try then, 'cos it is
SO gonna work in the end.


+
Thanks to Jane austen, I will get over these days.
I need to read something frivolous and niiiiceeee.

"Which do you mean?" and tourning round, he looked for a moment at Elisabeth, till catching her eye, he withdrew his own and coldly said "She is tolerable; but not handsome enough to temp me; and I am in no humour at present to give consequence to young ladies who are slighted by other men. You had better return to your partner and enjoy her smiles for you are wasting your time with me"
[Pride and prejudice, Jane Austen]

1 comentario: